Good Not All Witches Ride Broomsticks Moon Shirt

I have told many creepy old men that they were too old and ugly for me. The son can say whatever the fuck he wants to a predator and if he were to tell her she was too old and ugly himself, he would be just as NTA. There is no set way of handling a predator. You handle it the way you feel best doing so without going to jail.Disagree. I will be as insulting as I need to be to deter unwanted sexual advances. And I think calling her ugly was a good idea because it totally shut her down. Absolutely no reason to be polite to predators. Father was modeling appropriate behavior.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt