Happy Covid Sprouts Farmer Market Worker Because Superhero Isn’t An Official Job Tile Shirt

I am a nurse. I work in family medicine. I have been exposed so many times I’ve lost count, even though we are not supposed to have symptomatic patients in clinic. Patients lie to get back into my exam rooms. People scheduling patients get overwhelmed and put symptomatic patients in my schedule. PPE was a huge problem until last month. I personally watched n95 masks get handed out to providers after I was in with a patient. I was never offered one. I had to raise absolute hell to get that fixed. In April I got sick and was tested negative twice. Turns out I had pneumonia...got sent back to work the next day. I just recently got sick again and tested negative after the nasopharyngeal swab. I was having a lot of chest pain still and just not feeling great. I just came up positive after a rapid finger stick test this morning. I’m over this shit.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt