If Im Moody Give Me Foody Pig Coffee Shirt

The protestors are a vast faceless horde about to murder four random cops in cold blood by crushing them to death with no real sign that said cops have committed any sort of brutality or wrongdoing. To me, the imagery evokes sympathy for the cops, not the protestors – and I fully support the protests. I’d argue that the artist can make the If I’m Moody Give Me Foody Pig Coffee Shirt message stronger by making the cop holding a heavy machine gun, rocket launcher, flame shot, and laser gun, and the protester has nothing but Megazord on their side./s I mean, come on guys, this is an art subreddit and art usually have multiple interpretations by different people.
What I mean is that, while it might seem that the right thing is to fight fire with fire, the idea of the If I’m Moody Give Me Foody Pig Coffee Shirt protests is to show people and governments that blacks and other races are not inferior, violent, and uneducated. If you start pillaging and attacking, you fall right into their hands and provide them with juicy evidence which can then be turned into eye-catching propaganda for those who are on the fence about the issue. The protests are not to show the cops what they do wrong but the world. Now how do you change the bad connotations some kind of people get? By showing that they are not true. Racists use the violence incited by (especially black) protesters to show how violent they are, the media will mostly cover the violent ones.

If Im Moody Give Me Foody Pig Coffee Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Funny Living Unapologetically Black NNCU Eagles Shirt