I Am Telling You I Am Not A Pitbull My Mom Said I’m A Baby And My Mom Is Always Right Heart Shirt

There were teachers, and mothers around the room. He was enjoying his moment in the spotlight with twenty or so children aged around four sitting on the carpet in front of him. He asked what they'd like for Christmas and got the usual requests for fire engines and Disney toys.Then he turned to one child and said "what would you like to ask father Christmas for?" And the child piped up clear as anything "I'd like him to stop my dad hitting my mum". You could have cut the frozen silence with a knife.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt