Top Stay Away 2020 Billiards Club Shirt

Yeah, I think that was also when I realized that "the truth is always somewhere in-between" is utter nonsense. Sometimes things are just completely wrong. Sometimes the true existence of rich pedophiles and the conspiracy that X rich person is a pedophile has no real connection, even if it's tempting to connect the dots.
In all honesty, I checked out after all of the conspiracies about Obama being a gay Mexican Muslim from Kenya using Communism to spread Sharia Law and Satanism in the United States while being married to Michelle after her sex change. It just got more ridiculous from there.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt