Top Bus Peace Cats Get In Losers We’re Saving Halloweentown Shirt

Oh I absolutely get it. There are a lot of parents where I work that are in "hand to mouth" situations. In those situations it is more of a commentary on our job system/market that parents feel they have to send their kid that has a hundred degree fever to school. The other part that makes me frustrated is that parent has not exposed me but the other nineteen kids in my classroom. One the other side of that there are parents that are not in that situation and they send their kids because they don't want to have to deal with their sick child.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt