These Boobers Are Taken By A Badass Hooker Halloween Shirt

I've not gone through anything to that extent, but as a gay male I had a wee bit of unwanted attention from both guys and gals through school (I was openly gay, but I don't "look" like a stereotypical gay guy, and everyone wanted to "test" that - to see for themselves, idk). I wound up throwing some nasty insults that I'm not proud of because a couple of people would not leave me alone. Even now, I occasionally get hit on by both men and women (you know, sometimes the awkward convos, sometimes the touchy feely groping) - and the general opinion of those around me, even some of my own casual friends (not my best mates), is almost always "lucky fella". 


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt