The One Where We Are Quaran Teachers Season 20 Episode 21 Shirt

I occasionally get hit on by both men and women (you know, sometimes the awkward convos, sometimes the touchy feely groping) - and the general opinion of those around me, even some of my own casual friends (not my best mates), is almost always "lucky fella". Ofc when I point it out to my friends they usually recognise my point and drop the whole lucky thing, but the fact that I even have to remind them that watching me be groped does not mean I am lucky is really quite disturbing. I am lucky in another sense though; I am naturally either confident or abrupt enough to straight up tell people to leave me alone. Many people wouldn't have that kind of confidence, or would be afraid of rocking the boat by being so straight. It puts people in an even more awkward situation, especially as another toxic perception of men is that they need to be strong and confident.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt