Skull welder don't judge me you can't handle half of what i have survived shirt

A lot of the appeal of believing a conspiracy theory is the feeling that you know what others don't, that you have the secret key to understand what's really going on. And that is much more powerful with some sort of "hidden in plain sight" sort of idea. Very rarely do conspiracy theories get popular without some sort of "that's why you always see ______" angle. Chemtrails are one of my favourites. If the government wanted to dose everyone with something, why make it visible?

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt