Skeleton loyalty shouldn't depend on my presence have my back behind my back shirt

My sister in law is a nurse and worked the phones for people calling in about symptoms and testing. Some people calling in would refuse to be tested because if they tested positive then they’d have to miss work. At the time my government was paying people something like $1000 if they were forced into self-isolation. The federal government was just throwing money out the door on top of that, $2000 a month on the honour system if people just said they’d lost income. Every incentive was to stay home if you’re sick. You can’t fix stupid.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt