Skeleton girl i'm the hero of my own story shirt

One thing to note though, is that despite me being a WR player, I actually play her offlane most of the time, not the usual Midlane or Pos 4, so this might also be a factor for my success with her as not many are familiar how to deal with an offlane Windranger. However, another thing I like to point out, the reason why I never play mid or carry, is that mechanically I'm really really bad. My mechanical skill is probably Archon level, if you watch my replays you'll see how much I underperform in lane and always lose the lane to cs and deny even on favorable matchups. The support laning with me complaining and pinging that I miss many last hits is such a common occurence in my games. The enemy carry will always have free farm against me and out cs me everytime.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt