Rooster I May Look Calm But In My Head I've Pecked You 3 Times Shirt

I think it's clear Kathy is in the wrong and his asshole response was 100% justified and Kathy should receive absolutely no sympathy whatsoever. But it was still an asshole move to call her ugly hence why I said ESH. ESH doesn't mean everyone sucks equallyIt is actually possible to being againsy sexual harassment, and against insulting someone for things beyond their control (age/looks to an extent).
 No one is shutting down OP for stepping in at all. We're saying that calling her old and ugly was not necessary or effective for anything other than being mean and its hard to see how thats useful here.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt