Pro If It Doesn’t Have To Do With Anime Video Game Or Food Then I Don’t Care Shirt

My perspective as a final year medical student, basically when a health professional asks you if you smoke they’re trying to figure out have you got any sort of significant smoking history that might have an impact on this condition/problem. Someone who’s been smoking 20 cigarettes a day for 60 years obviously might be impacted while the 18 year old who smokes 2 cigarettes a day for the past 2 years probably won’t. We measure this in pack years (20 cigarettes a day for 1 year = 1 pack year). When someone has about 5 pack years I personally start to think about their smoking as an issue, obviously this varies patient to patient but as a generalisation that works. Most health professionals don’t pay much attention to weed as no one is smoking close to 20 joints a day (I know you inhale marijuana deeper than cigarettes but yet again rough guide to show how I think at least).

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt