Perfect Lulz Of War Brothers To The End Shirt

Bad take. Some of the most aggressive sexual harassment I’ve gotten from people were actually were younger and more attractive who had been taught that since they weren’t old and hideous, that of COURSE their attentions were welcome and reciprocated and not at all sexual harassment and would not take no for an answer... but it completely WAS bc I did not consent and was not interested. This totally reinforces the notion that it’s not sexual harassment if they’re young and hot. It absolutely is and can be just as hard to deal with as a 60 year old perv! It’s actually been easier for me to shut those down bc at least ppl believed me then that I wasn’t interested instead of “playing hard to get”.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt