Owl Buckle Up Buttercup You Just Flipped My Witch Switch Halloween Shirt

Oh gosh. I worked at a couple pizza places (two big chain ones). At one, the grease was unreal. The dishwasher basically had to be scraped once a day to get the thick film off. They didn't have an actual dish washer either, just made the drivers clean them and the drivers didn't want to do the dishes so they'd just toss them in there haphazardly. I can't tell you how many times I'd find pans with a layer of oil still in them and have to send a bunch back through. My husband worked their for a short period long after I quit, he said he caught one of the managers dipping plates in the sanitizing water and just sending them back out. Disgusting.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt