Nice Joe Kelly Fight Club Boston Shirt

I also understand being so angry in that moment seeing your son in such a vulnerable state. So if I were you, I would be proud of yourself for doing the right thing while simultaneously committing to put the onus on the predator's actions and not how they look.It may not seem important, but I argue that it is because think about all the people who see a teacher rape a student and say "well, she's hot, lucky guy." Like NO, he was raped, children can't consent. That's why I think your words reflect a bigger societal issue but it doesn't mean you have to be "nice" to predators.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt