Mermaid I Ride Seahorses Because Brooms Are For Amateurs Shirt

Yo fellow level 25 offlane/pos 4 wind spammer (ancient) here. Slacks makes a few good points that the hero is overplayed considering how important it is to actually hit your skillshots/not over extend. However, she feels very strong in the offlane in general right now. I’m a big fan of tranquil wand then straight mkb (assuming you don’t need like an urn or something) for pos 4 as you rarely lose once you’ve got both mkb bkb and a farmed offlaner. Similarly to you not a big fan of blink dagger as I rarely need it to hit quality shackles. Nice job taking her to divine hopefully I can do the same!


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt