Love Peace Love Dental Shirt

Yeah I'd go ESH with this. The only non-A is the son, who was being sexually harassed and that is never cool. The point wasn't this woman's age/appearance, though, it was that her behavior was grossly inappropriate and stoooop. I don't think it would've been cool to insult a man's appearance if they were creeping on a teenager, either.
Not being a dick is different from being kind. Don’t put words in people’s mouth. I believe you missed an opportunity to let this woman know her actions aren’t acceptable. In her head, she will think she was fine and you where just being an asshole. And she’ll dismiss her actions.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt