Let Me Pour Forth All A Tall Glass Of Get The Fuck Over It Oh And Here’s A Straw So You Can Suck It Up Vintage Retro Shirt

It was such a toxic industry I had to get out.... I was a truck driver working regular 12hours and would often get a call saying pick this up on the way back it’s ready and 10min detour... I wait for over 2 fucking hours for the pallets so my manager didn’t have to pick it up and just general bullshit like that always getting yelled at for shit thats not always my fault like customer A didn’t get their delivery (I check my manifest nothing there for A) I tell my boss he says “but they always get this on a Monday like that makes it better.....

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt