Just A Girl Who Loves Halloween In March Shirt

I understand the knee jerk reaction for people to vote N T A because it was a father protecting his child against sexual harassment. However, we need to get better at untangling attractiveness with consent. By calling her old and ugly, he shifted focus away from her deplorable actions and instead suggested that it would somehow be okay if she was conventionally beautiful.I think ESH is the correct answer here. Calling someone old and ugly is, in my opinion, clearly a less assholeish move than sexually harassing someone, so not everyone sucks to the same degree, but everyone does suck here.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt