Just A Girl Who Loves Halloween In August Shirt

ESH. Kathy is an asshole for sexually harassing your friend. You mention your son does not know how to deal with “adult-adults” yet. This would have been a good opportunity to teach him, but you missed the mark and became an asshole with the insults instead. I think the better approach would have been a firm “Kathy, you’re being very inappropriate and you need to apologize to my son and leave.”Your reaction is not teaching him how to firmly but calmly shut down unwanted comments and interactions that make him uncomfortable without causing a scene or insulting somebody’s appearance. Kathy’s predatory behaviour obviously is no better.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt