Jack Skellington and Sally cat Halloween Shirt

What always bothers me about these situations is just because the son is technically legal doesnt make them automatically a fully functioning adult. I had trouble with this when i went away to college and would get harrassed on public transit yes I'm an adult but I still look and feel too young to understand how to deal with this. Plus shes a family friend and the son is barely legal. How long was she a friend? Odds are long enough to have seen the son when he was a minor and it's hard for me to belive on the day of his 18th birthday she just magically saw him in a sexual light when the day before she didnt think of him that way.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt