I’m Not An Alcoholic But My Friends Are Wo When They Drink I Do Too Cause I’m Supportive Like That Shirt

Thanks for the detailed guide, I wish this sub had more posts like this. WR is one of my most played heroes and I'm nowhere near Divine. Definitely gonna try out some of the tips you mention. I was roughly following the same item build (MKB->Aghs+BKB) and this is a nice validation of it.I love the fact that you also play the game the same way Slacks does to prove him wrong. The reason he climbed to 5k with Omni was definitely not his mechanical skills, but his teamfighting awareness and keeping his team focused. I bet your stats page and slacks would look pretty similar.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt