Hot Bigfoot American Flag Moon Mirror Halloween Shirt

I think what is important in this situation is that OP showed his son that he will stand up for him and protect him. The exact wording of what he said to that woman is less important and the two of them (OP and son) can talk about that later.I agree with this so much. Technically, this would be an ESH in my world because he didn't handle it terribly nicely, and it's not great to insult people. But, realistically, I'm not sure I would've really stopped at "old and ugly" if she'd been sexually harassing my kid, so kudos to OP and a big fat NTA from me.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt