Happy halloween witch pug maple leaves shirt

This, I'm not understanding all the NTA, except in the strain of 'justifiable asshole' that occasionally runs through here. ESH seems invented for the justifiable asshole situations. I wish this was up higher. ESH except the kid(s) for those reasons. Insulting the sexual predator’s age and looks doesn’t address the point and moves the goal posts on the issue. Having different standards for sexual harassment based on gender is TERRIBLE. Preying on a young man who’s clearly uncomfortable is just downright DISGUSTING. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt