Happy halloween pumpkins maple leaves shirt

The problem I have with calling her ugly is that it's almost implying to the son that it's okay if someone harrasses him as long as they're attractive. Which is absolutely not true. instead of saying "you're too old and ugly for my son" he should've said "you're being a disgusting creep and you need to leaveESH except the son. Your friend for sexually harassing your son, you for brining her age and appearance into the picture, and your wife for saying "it's different" because it's your son and not your daughter.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt