Happy halloween panda bear maple leaves shirt

My Dad is kind of like this and it drives me up a wall. “Oh I was there, you were fine, you can handle yourself.” Yeah, if I have to, I can make a scene and tell a guy to fuck off, but if I’m clearly uncomfortable and you’re still just standing there like nothing’s wrong it makes me doubt myself. And I don’t ever want to go nuclear on someone in a social setting, so a little gentle backup would be nice! If the exact same situation happened and the girl was his age and hot, and the son was still clearly that uncomfortable and he was just like “haha, kids, lol” and went back to flipping burgers... that’s not great either. Let your kids know you care about their feelings more than being polite to some rando.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt