Happy Electrician It's Not Just My Job It's My Life Shirt

If reddit had it their way, this guy would’ve been executed in a manner that would’ve made the mexican cartels squirm. And it’s a good fucking thing reddit doesn’t call the shots.Statistically the majority of people who lived in Nazi Germany, would have been complicit in some way. Everyone likes to say "I wouldn't have been complicit, I would have been a part of the resistance." Easy to say from the comfort of your modern lifestyle and meta-cognizant knowledge of what was really going on. But the numbers say otherwise. Not everyone is the hero they imagine themselves to be.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt