Halloween Witch Cat On A Dark Desert Highway Cool Wind In My Hair Sunset Shirt

I’m a medical worker, I see C19 patients dying all day, and I see family members posting conspiracy shit all the time. I’ve made my peace with them getting the disease and/or dying. I promised every last one of them if they post C19 hoax memes, I will plaster their words all over their memorial FB pages. If they die, then they die. My wife, MIL and close friends know it’s real and are taking precautions. The rest of my family I hope never get it , if they do, they have earned it with their words and careless thought. I don’t go on FB anymore, it’s cancer

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt