Grateful Dead Bear That's What I Do I Go Camping I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt

OP had every right to tell this lady off - she was definitely in the wrong. But I don’t think he did it right.
And I don’t even have a problem with him calling her old and ugly. My problem is the fact that he didn’t specifically address that the problem is the behaviour. He could have called her old and ugly and told her she was harassing him and that would have been better. Now she’s not leaving this interaction thinking it’s wrong to prey on young guys, she’s leaving it thinking “my friends husband is such an asshole”

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt