Good Halloween Reading Witch Not Only Because The Broom Is Broken Shirt

The sick kid thing kind of makes me sad because it’s possible a lot of parents just aren’t in a position where they can keep their kid home for a full day. They have jobs and in home childcare sure as hell ain’t cheap. It’s either sending them to school sick or sacrificing one of your own sick days to care for your kid :/ Example 4: I have literally lost count the number of times parents knowingly send their sick kids to school. They will swear up and down they didn't know, not realizing their kid admitted to me or the nurse that their parent gave them medicine before they came to school.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt