Good Covids Sam’s Club Worker Because Superhero Isn’t An Official Job Tile Shirt

The level of education and intellect of RNs varies so widely that it's hard to put into words. A skilled ICU or other critical care RN vs someone working in a run down nursing home where they dont give a shit is a world of difference. You have no idea how many nurses I've seen let a patient die, not check on them for like 6 hours, then when they find them dead call 911 to tell me they got a set of vitals 5 minutes ago and it's always something like 128/80, pulse 80, 98 spo2... on the chf'er who probably hasnt had their bp that good, their pulse that low, or their spo2 that high in years, and is stiff, cold, with a bunch of lividity on their lower half. I have lost count of how many times I've had that happen. They're never doing cpr when I got there either, and I've asked why not to always get replies of things like "I called you".

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt