Funny John Lewis Resist Shirt

I have to agree. I don’t think anyone really “knows how to handle” it. And most of the time it results on serious insults and yelling. A polite- “please stop sexualizing me, it makes me uncomfortable and it’s disgusting” doesn’t not illicit a polite sorry and stopping. It results in more crude comments and laughing and insults. Honestly if I were op or even his son (I’m a young woman) I wouldn’t have even been that nice because shutting people down who are sexualize barely adults or anyone is already hard outside of a full blown ranting lecture at them...

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt