Butterfly If You Hurt My Cat I Will Slap You So Hard Even Google Won’t Be Able To Find You Shirt

A lot of the time the engineer you talk to about your project (and decide to trust with it) delegates it to cheaper contractors as soon as you sign the paperwork. Their job is new business.It's like that in reactor department in the US Navy, too. Undiagnosed and untreated mental illness? If it's not in your medical record, it doesn't officially exist and therefore is "not a problem". Get treatment for your mental health problems? Now you're not allowed to do anything related to nuclear power any more, and everyone hates you for "not pulling your weight".


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt