Boxer Dog I Am So Grumpy I Am Not Even Talking To My Self Shirt

Eh we have old people prisons in Germany and they are very much like retirement homes. It's crazy but most old people don't care for crimes any more. I remember seeing a documentary and the interviewer asked the prison director how often people would try to bail and he's like "I don't think that has happened here".Small clarification: 15 years is not the maximum sentence in Germany. After 15 years people serving a live long sentence can get out on probation. But inmates are not released automatically after that time, some serve much longer sentences and theoretically it can be literally a life long sentence.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt