Attractive Dad Of Girls Outnumbered Vintage Shirt

Idk if you saw the video but he was more so trashing on WR on the middle lane... not offlane so you didn't prove him wrong. He says it in the video too, wr isn't consistent in the middle lane and that's why he hates her lol never said she was a bad hero, just not reliable at all...For my starting items I go tango, salve + null and wand components. I complete them to improve my stats and can last hit properly then after that javelin or boots depending on how I fare in lane. I don't upgrade my boots and rush to MKB. From there I either go Aghs or BKB depending on the situation. But I get the other one afterwards. I almost always never get dagger (except on occasion where I really need to catch the key enemy from far back like sniper/tinker).

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt