Apple Can’t Mask The Love For 4th Graders Shirt

Im going to be dead honest there, I like to say I would have never been in the situation to hold that job role (but who knows I heard the most random stories of little boys ending up to be on the SS front line - due to accident, fear and threat) But if I was in that position, and all I’d be doing is patroll the walls and that’s my job, and I don’t do anything else, I’m safe and no one cares about me and I’m a little kid - well I’m not sure if I would have had the guts to actively do something agains it. I wish I could say with certainty I had, but man it took me a while to build a strong personality and opinion and morals and that in a society and an education system like we have it now.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt