All I Need Is Love And A Rottweiler Butterflies Heart Pitbull Shirt

I also think it's funny when you say you proved him wrong by playing offlane wr when he specifically said wr's mid-lane is usually a toss of a coin. Which is true because this hero doesn't do much after losing a lane, I know because I've lost every game where WR is middle and lost. Other heroes catch up, wr has a hard time doing so.i climbed from 3800 to 5200 for first time spaming disruptor every game, i had ~68% winrate, and i agree with everyone who say that i just got lucky for around 150 games. Sometimes that happens, then i drop to 4100 and after that i slowly climbed my way back


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt