A Room Without Books Is Like A Body Without A Soul Flowers Shirt

Yep, my dad is a pilot and could have really benefitted from therapy and possibly mild antidepressants in recent years. (His anxiety was through the roof to the point where his sleep suffered.) His main reason for not seeking professional help was that he was afraid his license would be revoked. It sucks.I don't know. I don't know the overall suicide rate. I do personally know one person who committed suicide and in the note they said they were afraid to get help. It was a very sad situation.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt