Yes I’m A Member Of The CSI Team Can’t Stand Idiots Shirt

I took a sem of German at uni. German and English are very similar actually! The part that tripped me up was the Yes I’m A Member Of The CSI Team Can’t Stand Idiots Shirt grammar I believe. Whatever line, Kleine, and all that mess was. We had a chart and there were like 16 different rules for 4 words that sounded fairly similar. Loved it up until that point. Sadly I Not just comedians. Basically anyone wealthy. To them, “the economy” = “my stock portfolio performance”. They have been calling for opening up from the very beginning of the pandemic. They are only worried about themselves and others like them who have a large amount their wealth tied up in stocks.
Not just Amsterdam. Even our “idiots” in the south have people crawling over each other in cities like Maastricht, made even worse by all the Yes I’m A Member Of The CSI Team Can’t Stand Idiots Shirt Belgians and Germans coming here on Sundays. Meanwhile, we get comedians pretending to be virologists, and people happily agree because they only wanna hear that they’re safe instead of the ugly truth. As a health care worker, this drives me nuts. Feel you man. I’m not a risk group and I’m doing quite well in my home office but the Darwinist voices get louder every day and I find that fucking scary. What good is a society if it doesn’t care about the vulnerable anymore? Stay safe


Yes I’m A Member Of The CSI Team Can’t Stand Idiots Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Potatotees- Custom - Shirt





Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Funny Living Unapologetically Black NNCU Eagles Shirt