TRUMP FUNNY PERSON WOMAN MAN CAMERA TV SHIRT
I understand two languages. Danish and English. However, I also enjoy Spanish, French, Japanese and Korean music. I understand if my friends don’t wanna listen to it when we’re partying or hanging out, but I hate having to justify why I listen to music with lyrics I don’t understand. Yeah, but when I didn’t know what the Trump Funny Person Woman Man Camera TV Shirt word means historically and how offensive it can be for some people. So I thought that was its sole meaning and could be used in any friendly context. Luckily I speak in Spanish most of the time and was never able to use it until a friend explained the actual meaning lol.
I fell so good today, I also teach English to adolescents, mostly Spanish speakers. I get asked all the time what it means. American history lesson time. I usually end the conversation by saying if you say it to the Trump Funny Person Woman Man Camera TV Shirtwrong person you might get beat. I teach middle school and when the kids ask for music I always put on rap/ hip hop from other countries. They complain for the first couple of days then they want to know the artists, then I have to find new music because they found out what is being said and it has sworn. They complain about the camp first couple of days then they want to know the artists, then I have to find new music caster because they found out what is being said and it has sworn.

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét