Nice Covid CNA Because Superhero Isnt An Official Job Title Shirt

Totally valid point, however I think the point was that she clearly wasn't listening to the son or acknowledging him being visibly upset. I think OP saw this and their intent was to finally shut her up and shut her up quickly, since what the son had to say didn't matter-and it did work.
Flipping the genders again, if a 40 year old man were creeping on a 19 year old woman, would anybody here raise an eyebrow if he was called a fat and creepy old man? It would just be a complete non issue. Why do you feel the need to defend this woman?

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt