Top The Peanuts Characters Queen Shirt

My dog (Golden Retriever/Newfoundland/Border Collie Cross 50kg) used to counter surf when there was food on the counters. If you turned your back for a second, he’d have whatever was there. He once ate an entire chocolate birthday cake that my wife had just baked. The whole thing. Not even a Top The Peanuts Characters Queen Shirt crumb left. When I was in high school, our black lab got into my room and ate one of those giant Hershey kisses I had recently gotten for Christmas. Just looked it up and they are 7 oz of (very milky) chocolate. I was afraid she was going to die, but it didn’t even phase her. She was maybe ~80 lbs.

More likely what you think is chocolate actually is not chocolate. I hate gatekeeping and would be the last to do it and eat and enjoy plenty of Top The Peanuts Characters Queen Shirt chocolate-flavored candy, but the vast majority of what we call chocolate is fake. Get some 85 or 90 percent dark (most of which is still also fake and not chocolate) and see the taste difference. Or try a spoonful of cocoa powder. Oh yeah, when my dog was young it was practically a Halloween tradition that every year she would somehow find her way into all of our candy and eat it all.


Top The Peanuts Characters Queen Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Potatotees- Custom - Shirt






Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Funny Living Unapologetically Black NNCU Eagles Shirt