Top Covid Sonographer Because Superhero Isn'T An Official Job Title Shirt

My main concern is, when do black lives matter? As in what will it take for them to? Will we see the day and when we do will we move to other races? Because I know each race has had its set of issues. Hell its common in America to make fun of other states. Trust me...im from Arkansas I hear it anytime I use a mic. But up until I believe it was 53 or 57 here you could kill a native american and it was the same as killing an animal. Thats almost 400 years after Europeans first came to Arkansas. The 20 dollar bill has the face of the man who lead the trail of tears forcing them to leave their homeland in an attempt to destroy their heritage. I only bring this up because I am 25% native, my grandpa left the reservation to start a family and I rarely see them even mentioned in comparison to others.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt