OFFICIAL YES I AM OLD BUT I SAW TOM PETTY ON STAGE SIGNATURE SHIRT

Welp storytime. This is unrelated to Tom Cruise, but my buddy used to do wood floors at people’s homes in Connecticut. This one afternoon they’re doing a house floor for a 60-70-year-old woman, who’s skin complexion was amazing for her age – like very noticeably young looking for an Official Yes I Am Old But I Saw Tom Petty On Stage Signature Shirt woman of her age. My friend’s father (they worked together) off-handedly complimented her youthful complexion. The woman then without a beat fetched a jar from her refrigerator. She then goes on to explain that she has her husband cum in the jar and that she applies semen to her face once a day.
To say this was the most awkward customer interaction they have ever experienced would be an Official Yes I Am Old But I Saw Tom Petty On Stage Signature Shirt major understatement. Storytime: I know someone who worked on that shoot (won’t say their role as anonymity, but let’s just say they had nothing to do with the stunt itself, they were just there) apparently Tom was warned repeatedly that the stunt was hard to do and there was a big risk of it going wrong. He insisted on doing it anyway and the rest is history. Apparently, at the moment, people saw him mess it up the atmosphere on set changed and everyone was on edge and not for no reason.


Official Yes I Am Old But I Saw Tom Petty On Stage Signature V-neck

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Togethertee- Custom - Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Gardening If I Die Water My Plants Halloween Shirt

Turkeys Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Vintage Shirt

Pretty Covid Dietary Staff Because Superhero Isn'T An Official Job Title Shirt