Official 1St Line Support shirt

She wasn't "suggestive". It was harassment of a teenager. Would you say the same if the teenager was a young woman? Woukd you say a man who pressures a teenager to take off her top is being "suggestive"? Or would you call it aggressive & sexual harassment? Shameful behaviour deserves to be shamed,. It downplayed.
If this was a man telling a young girl to take off her shirt/blouse, I'm 100% sure that the father of this girl wouldn't just tell the dude that he's being inaproppiate and just ask him to leave. I'm sure it would be way messier than that. And still, that man wouldn't be the AH. Anyone harrasing anybody's child in a sexual manner deserves no politeness whatsoever.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt