I May Live In NEW JERSEY But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

The goal is less of a "get there and we win" and more of a "this is wrong to do, and we must watch for this behavior and prevent it". People who say differently have missed the point. It's about the injustice of our society and fixing it for everyone. BLM is showing us the most obvious case in a "burst pipe erupting like a volcano" kind of way. It may have been started by black people, about black people, but it's for everyone, and so I would say that you should join your concerns under its umbrella, and if anyone says you can't, correct them, whoever they are. Because it's not an exclusionary issue, it's a human one.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt