Pug Lives Matter Dog Shirt

Ugh…this brings back an unpleasant memory for me. A few years ago, I handed my 10-year-old niece my 10-week old, 2 lb pup. She was standing and cuddling him on my deck. He squirmed and she opened her arms and let him drop to the Pug Lives Matter Dog Shirt ground. Luckily no real damage but he peed himself and after we consoled him, he went to his crate and wouldn’t come out until they left. The blame lies with me not the 10-year-old but I really, really, wanted to ask her “Why the fuck did you just let him go?” Oh man, I had something similar happen. My dogs are long-haired chihuahuas, four years old I believe, but they’re very small. Well, my niece who’s 6-7 asked to hold one and my mom or dad said she could. Well, she was not holding the dog properly and began to play with her as if she were a misbehaving baby doll. And thankfully I was there to stop her because she was about to shove the dog into the dryer machine. Guess she thought she was actually in trouble.
I would be inclined to agree unless the 10-year hasn’t had any experience with dogs. My very adult friend dropped a Pug Lives Matter Dog Shirt 3-month-old puppy the first time she held one. She’d only ever had cats and expected him to just land on his feet from 2 feet off the ground. An easy feat for a cat of that age. Not so much for a puppy. Her reaction was a complete shock and then horror. Dog ended up being totally fine, fortunately, but I could totally see how anyone familiar with cats might assume that ability extended to other animals. I’ve certainly seen people try to hold rabbits like puppies and puppies like babies and babies like nuclear waste, so I think some things we take for granted really do need to teach explicitly. When I was (maybe?) 12, we got two puppies.

Pug Lives Matter Dog Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt

Funny Living Unapologetically Black NNCU Eagles Shirt