Official Change The Name Shirt

This is literally what I realized finally. I know Trump supporters. I work with trump supporters in the trades. Many of them had a huge hit to there 401ks. Lost work due to the pandemic and have literally suffered under this dude. But if you ask them if they will vote for him again then they’ll joyfully tell you yes. I literally told them that we made more money under Obama and they didn’t care. They don’t even REMEMBER because to them Obama was the worst president ever. An Official Change The Name Shirt liberal antichrist that wanted to give those horrible liberal tax leaches more free money. These people don’t give a fuck if they suffer under trump.  These people don’t see change as a good thing. They want to suffer. They believe that through working hard for the rest of there lives that they’ll be able to compare themselves to others and wear that “hard work” as a badge of honor. Like yea, life’s tough that doesn’t mean you have to live it miserably forever. But you can’t change these people. Change to them is bad and they can’t handle it.
I’ve always noticed in particular how if you sit and listen to a long speech of his, you basically need to be deep into politics, like inside baseball politics, to understand what the heck he’s going on about. Bolton in this case is an easy one, but it’s always someone! Instead of talking about policy, or broad issues, he basically talks about life as he perceives it deep inside Washington. Presented as an Official Change The Name Shirt ultimate outside President, the speeches he gives are almost always super insider speeches that only even begin to make sense to DC wonks who know a laundry list of names and internal scandals and stories. Truth is required to act freely. Freedom requires knowledge, and in order to act freely in the world, you need to know what the world is and know what you’re doing.

Official Change The Name Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Gardening If I Die Water My Plants Halloween Shirt

Turkeys Make Me Happy Humans Make My Head Hurt Vintage Shirt

Pretty Covid Dietary Staff Because Superhero Isn'T An Official Job Title Shirt