When You Meet Me You Think I’m Quiet When You Talk To Me You Wish I Was Quiet Shirt

ESH. You aren't an asshole for protecting your son and saying something, but you really didn't have to say she is ugly lmao. Like that really had nothing to do why it was inappropriate. Unless you are saying if she was hot it would have been fine, I think that is hypocritical. There's way better ways with dealing with inappropriate behavior. I mean I probably would even say you wouldn't be an asshole if you went ballistic about the behavior just being creepy instead of insulting her looks


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Official Seven Six Two Shirt

When It Hasn’t Been Your Day Your Week Your Month Or Even Your Year 2020 But I’ll Be There For You Nurse Shirt

I May Live In NEW YORK But My Story Began In POLAND Shirt